10 (fandom) Facts About Me
Just list 10 facts about fandom/ships/characters/kinks/headcanons whatever you like!
1. whedon'verse was my first fandom (oh firefly and buffy, shows of my heart). there's fic out there, buried in the deepest darkest corners of the internet, but we don't really talk about that.
2. i watched the pilot episode of spn the night it premiered, back way back in september 2005, and have only missed two live airings of it since. field school in the yucatan. no internet. hell, no running water.
3. the first spn fic i remember reading was second glance by ygrawn. there were probably a few that came before that, but this one has always stuck with me.
4. while we're on the subject of things that stick with you, it's a little dated, but i will always and forever love this: spn fandom manifesto.
5. for someone who can't really handle death!fic, i sure have written it twice recently. sort of.
6. the day that we found out that jared and jensen were legitimately living together, i skipped school, called out sick from work that afternoon, went home and baked a fucking cake to celebrate.
7. teeth. holy shit i love their teeth. i love jared's crowded set of teeth on the bottom and the crooked one on top, and how he sometimes curls his tongue around it or forgets and messes around with it with his fingernail. i love the way that jensen's teeth are neat and even and curve in a little. i love them when they're bloody, and i love them when they're gritted. just. teeth, guys.
8. biggest kink in fic: kissing. kinda vanilla for a person who partially hosted a no-holds-barred kink-fest quite recently, but yeah. it's so intimate and close, mouths and lips and hands and (awww yeah) teeth. bulletproof. kevlar. steel reinforced concrete.
9. i'm so mono-fannish it's kinda pathetic. i like other things, but i don't date other things. i'm OTP too, J2 and wincest through and through, and even when i've written someone else into the mix, those boys always seem to shine through.
10. there isn't a day that i'm not amazed by you guys. you ladies and gents can write and draw and meta and picspam and obsess like no other. it's a hell of a fandom even after all this time, talented and smart and devoted, and most days i can hardly believe that you've let me into the club.
now you go, if you're of a mind. tell me everything.